RE: Mail problems with ISA

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:26:08 -0800

I said to start at 1408 and work up. I am not sure on the testing part but I
would ping a web site or such that you were having a problem with. One web
site that I know is sensitive to MTU size is www.dnb.com
<http://www.dnb.com/> .

When you do the ping, each one will worked until is says fragmented or
failed. Oh, always go in jumps of 8, 1400, 1408, 1416, 1424.

What do you mean by Complex passwords, In AD? That is a security setting.
Have you created any security policies or applied any templates?

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA

IT Manager, Network Engineer

RelianceSoft, Inc.

Fullerton, CA  92835