Mail problems with ISA

  • From: "redex" <soporte@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver.org Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:17:20 -0600

HI I am having some more issues with ISA I checked the order of the network
adapter cards now the Internal Network is listed as first and am able to create
users.
Now the problem is I can't send or receive email in Outlook but I am able to do
so in the ISA Server Machine why?

I have a server setup with SBS and DSL Internet connection with a SPEEDSTREAM
5360 so under "Network and DialUp connections I have 3 network adapters One for
the Internal Network, the other one is the External Network and the third is a
virtual network card created by the software. In the guides on isaserver.org it
explains about setting up a dial-up connection and use it to automatically dial
at every  user request but how do I do that ?
Thanks