Firewall Client

  • From: John Burridge <j.burridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:58:48 -0000

When I try to install the firewall client, I get an error:

'Cannot find file c:\progra~1\microsoft firewall
client\internal_setup\setup_a.exe (or one of its components). Check to
ensure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are
available'

Has anyone seen this before?

Cheers,
John Burridge
Disclaimer.
This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Please return any
such mail to the originator.