RE: Firewall Client

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:05:35 -0600

Hi Scott,

What site is requiring the Firewall client to make an SSL connection?
Might be that the site requires an SSL connection on a non-standard
port, however, this would explain the difference between Web Proxy and
Firewall client, not SecureNAT and Firewall client.

RE: Firewall client and VPN clients, VPN clients can't be SecureNAT
clients, but they can be Firewall and Web Proxy clients. Check out the
ISA/VPN kit article on forcing firewall policy on VPN clients.

HTH,