RE: Firewall Client

  • From: "Craig A. Hansen" <CHansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:00:13 -0600

You need to set this in the under outgoing web requests. Select to use
integrated and basic (for non IE 5 and higher clients). IE will send the
users credentials without having the firewall client installed, but you
will probably want to enter the proxy settings in the browser though.

Craig Hansen
-----