Firewall Client

  • From: "Scott Force" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:53:09 -0700

What would cause a firewall client to start requiring a SSL connection for
no reason?  I have about 3 Firewall Client users (out of 125 users) who
get an error message in their browser that they must connect to regular
(yahoo, msn) webpages with an https connection.  They run 3rd party apps
that need the Firewall client installed so my SecureNat temp work around
can't stay configured.

Also, is there a way to configure remote VPN users to access my ISA server
for Internet without installing the Firewall Client?  Thanks, Scott.