RE: DNS Restart After ISA Server Reboot

  • From: "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:58:29 +0200

Hi Tom

I believe that I do have the necessary hotfixes/rollup patches etc
installed. But my main problem is that when my Firewall Service is
restarted, my 2 DNS Servers "lose their connection" and thus have to have
DNS restarted before they are then able to perform lookups etc.

I don't think this is an ISA issue though.

Cheers

William R.