[isalist] Re: "Custom" JAVA apps

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:12:17 -0700

We actually thought of that as well.  Many of my users have laptops with
EVDO cards so they can directly connect to the internet if they need to.
(Not while on the LAN, and firewall is on and they are non-admin of course,
and have current AV, etc) so in instances of low usage need, they have that.

If this app does that, I will refuse to support it and make them go to a new
vendor.  Simple as that.  I won't cater my policy to suit stupid vendors.

On 8/24/06 8:00 PM, "Glenn P. JOHNSTON" <glenn.johnston@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh
to all: