[insightsa] Vision Extra and Focal Point

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:19:36 +0930

Our Guest on Vision Extra is Wayne Hawkins, Disability Policy Advisor for ACCAN, Australian Communications Consumer's Action Network, talking about Audio Description on ABC I-view and Netflix.
You can hear Wayne's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3
Our Guests on Focal Point are:
Sandy Holmes, Member - Services Officer from the Blind Welfare Association, talking about the Travel Club, a proposed Open Day, and their recent audit and more,
Susan Clark, Principal Guide Dog and Mobility Instructor from the Guide Dogs Association of SA and NT, letting us know about the Autism Assistance Dogs Program that the Association run, its background and how the National Disability Insurance Scheme is working,
Judy Bowden, CEO of the Lolly Jar Circus, chatting about a session the Circus has had with some Transition Clients from the Guide Dogs Association and a chance to attend Cirque du Soleil, and help the Lolly Jar Circus,
Anthea Taylor, from the Vision Australia Library, speaking about some popular Titles especially around Anzac Day, and Anthea's personal account of a visit to Gallipoli.
You can hear these interviews, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet