[insightsa] Re: forwarding list details to savi

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 01:57:44 +0000 (UTC)

forwarding list details to savi
Hi Stefan,
I agree with you too.
There are communications going on between Peter, myself and members of the BCA
Adelaide Branch Executive Committee about what steps to take.
I think that the 2 lists will run parallel for some time, before the major move
over, which means that members of this new list will have some form of
duplication of emails.
Bye for now....Erika WebbWednesday 15 April 2105 erikaweb@xxxxxxxxx.au08 9401
6078041 991 8264