[insightsa] Vision Extra and Focal Point

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:54:35 +1030

Our Guest on Vision Extra is Susan Oxenham, Author, about to launch her book, Baby Benjamin's Impressions, speaking about Benjamin's short life, her thoughts about it and how she's feeling now.
You can hear Susan's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our Guests on Focal Point are:
Debra Deeby, Member-Services Officer at the Blind Welfare Association updating us on happenings at BWA, including Christmas lunches, closing dates over Christmas and looking for volunteers for the My Aged Care Gateway, and expressions of interest from anyone wanting to take part in putting on a drama performance,
Alex Farley, CEO for Media Access Australia, speaking about the World Userability Day and the campaign to make access to information available much more readily to people with disabilities,
Les Rauert, General Manager for the Pacific School Games, previewing the Games and inviting all to come and see especially the first time goalball will be played at the Games,
Anthea Taylor, from the Vision Australia Library, chatting about the webinar on December 2nd for summer reading.
You can hear these interviews, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet