[insightsa] Vision Extra and Focal Point

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:59:16 +0930

Our Guest on Vision Extra is Eric Kim, from Dotincorp, telling us about his braille smart watch Project and the fact that it's close to a December 2015 - February 2016 release to the general public.
You can download Eric's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3
Our Guests on Focal Point are:
Jody Holdback, Audio Description Audience Development Officer from Access 2 Arts, chatting about her Role, and some up coming Audio Described Events,
Leah Van Popple, recently appointed CEO for Blind Citizens Australia, talking about the reasons for Leah being excited by the job and the future for BCA,
Nicola Cattalano, who has just written and released her book, "Can't get you out of my head", which is about her bethe challenged by a tumour on her pituitary gland, about her surgeries, recovery and now living with her blindness, and having a positive outlook.
You can hear these interviews, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet