[PCB_FORUM] Re: gnd plane and drc errors

  • From: Barbara Seeger <blm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:43:40 -0400 (EDT)

  Hi,

  Cadence engineering has been working on the round off issues and
  15.2 is going to be improved in this area. But, what we wanted
  customers to do as a general rule in 15.0 or 15.1 (if they saw
  those roundoff drcs) is to use the oversize value at 2X the unit
  of accuracy, not 1X.

  If data were mils with 1 then the oversize should be .2  mils
  If data were mils with 2 then the oversize should be .02 mils

  etc.

  This is expected to clear them up.

  Regards,
  Barbara Seeger - Cadence - 978-262-6578

> same thing it just putts them in one over size but i still get the same type
of message, error .01 too big. I just thought it was a little annoying..