[PCB_FORUM] Re: gnd plane and drc errors

  • From: AntonioAquino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:51:45 +0800

Test message.

             Gerry Meier
             Sent by:
                                       <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             06/11/2004 09:43                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [PCB_FORUM] Re: gnd plane and drc
             Please respond to         errors
             icu-pcb-forum@fre
                elists.org

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
***********-***********

I have experienced the same thing - try adding a oversize value to the
clearance and it will take care of the problem. I think it's a rounding
error.

Set the clearance oversize to 1 mil or larger

 Gerry Meier
Sr. PCB Designer
Freedom CAD Services, Inc.
Voice: (603) 864-1300 x1350