[PCB_FORUM] Re: dynamic planes

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:36:09 -0400

Well, you could add specific pin properties to change your
void characteristics. If your changes aren't "random" shapes
that you have drawn in a freehand style. This will work on
vias also.
Hope this is a help,
TSI Telsys

Paul A. Simonelli wrote:

To All,

I have a v14.2 board with numerous planes. All of these planes have many manual voids that are bigger than the default or drc voids. This was done to meet creepage spacings. When brought into v15.1 and changed to dynamic shapes the larger voids change to the global parameter settings. Is there a way to retain the larger voids or do I have add them manually again? I’m trying to avoid doing this through constraint manager.

*Paul Simonelli*, Senior PCB Design Engineer
Pannaway Technologies* **|** v:* 603.766.5113 |* **e:* simonelli_pa@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:%20simonelli_pa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.