[PCB_FORUM] Re: PCB thermal analyses

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:27:09 -0400

This is one for Cadence. They sell a thermal analysis tool and I am
positive they would love to talk to you about it. I have used it in the
past and it seemed to work well. I would even go out on a limb
and say it is most likely better. Of course it is all about models.
It will guess for you though if your models aren't perfect.
Well, it used to, anyway.

Good luck,
TSI Telsys

gus_aport wrote:
Hello all,
What programs available for PCB thermal analyses and
it may use with Cadence's Allegro?

Roman Gusev.
Sr.PCB designer

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.