[PCB_FORUM] Re: Trying to find a specific drill size (via tovia)

  • From: Frank W <fworm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:15:06 -0400

I'm sure the NC drill file has those locations
All 64 of them

Brian Alcock wrote:

Just to clarify for the need to find the X and Y location for a specific drill size.

I had 64 vias in pad (defined with a 9.5 drill to be easily identified by the board supplier) that had to be plated shut. The drill legend reported a quantity of 66 and I wanted to find the extra holes. With over 5000 vias on the board it makes it hard to find on the drill drawing. I could have changed the width and height of the drill symbol however it would have been nice to have a report with the seperate drill sizes and their x and y coordinates.

Brian