[PCB_FORUM] Re: Trying to find a specific drill size

  • From: "Brian Alcock" <balcock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:59:14 -0400

I ended up doing the following.

Brian

 attached is an extracta command file that will extract specific holesizes. You
will have to modify the values to meet your needs. lines with # are comment
lines and may be uncommented if you want to extract that info also. To use this
runn the following command at a shell/dos promptextracta <boardname> dr35-40
<outfile>

the output is raw data and you will have to format yourself. There is no way to
sort such that all the same holes sizes appear together in the output. Of
course you can do them one at a time without using the OR statement in the
attahed file.