[PCB_FORUM] Re: Remote Allegro file viewing

  • From: gnieski_mike@xxxxxxx
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:08:59 -0500

    There is a third party tool called Intercomm from ptc.com that
allows you to export Allegro files and
    bring them into their viewer. Not sure how much is costs but they
have a free viewer and I'm pretty
    sure that you can cross reference a Concept schematic with the
board. The viewer allows for querying
    many features of the board.

    Mike