[PCB_FORUM] Re: ICU2004 - PCB Top 5 Issue's

  • From: "Schwartz, Jerome" <jschwa01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:48:19 -0400

For all of you that have been doing real design work for 25 years or more
please, please, please, do not let something like this
pass through to Cadence. An error is an error. There is no such thing as a false
DRC. The system is trying to tell
you that something is wrong. Understand the error, make it your friend, then
correct it. It will go away, no hard feelings.
I have never sent a design to be fabricated with DRC's. There's always a way to
correct the error. I've seen most of it, if not all.

No DRC at required areas:

    False DRC errors should have some way of making the tool not report them as
errors.

Regards,

Radha Krishnan G.
Layout Design Engineer
Caliber InfoTech India P Ltd.
35/1, 10th Street, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore-641012
Tamil Nadu
India

Phone:+91-422-5371411

 caliber logo
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Picture
s/Caliber-Logo1.jpg>