Re: [icon-users] Problems with windows screenshots

  • From: "m.gerbracht" <m.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:46:38 GMT

Martin Wuerthner wrote:
>In message <4f7b774b5dm.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx>
>          Michael Gerbracht <m.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Yes, but it has more than 256 colours.
>So, what is its exact format? A 16M colour sprite? And I presume you
>have switched the "Colour" option on in the PostScript driver?
>Otherwise, all sprites are mapped to <= 256 colours.

The original file is a 16M colour PNG with 72dpi.

But I have solved the problem now. It was specific to Adobe Reader 8.0.0. I
upgraded to 8.1.2 and it prints out fine now.

Somebody else from our working group had another problem with Adobe 8: It
starts to print arbitrary letters starting from some page in a PDF document
that looks good on screen. This happens only on a limited number of computers.
It is known for more than a year but it is not clear where the problem is. In
this case one can go back to Version 6 or 7.

Thank you very much,
Michael

--
http://www.westropolis.de -  Kultur fuer alle, Kritik von allen. Die Plattform