Re: [icon-users] Problems with windows screenshots

  • From: Michael Gerbracht <m.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:50:47 +0100

In article <4f7b3e8477m.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Gerbracht
<m.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But printing this PDF leads to bad quality again which is strange to me as
> I experienced the opposite effect often where the document is not shown
> correctly on screen but prints out nicely.

Ok, I found out that it's not a TW problem. When I print the same PDF at home
on my inkjet printer it looks ok where it was ugly with the laser printer.
This is a little bit strange because at work I tried two different laser
printers which showed the same result.

Still - if somebody has a good idea why this happens, please let me know.

thanks,
Michael