Re: [icon-users] Problems with windows screenshots

  • From: Michael Gerbracht <m.gerbracht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:38:40 +0100

In article <1fa5617b4f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Wuerthner
<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This problem is typically caused by bitmaps with 256 colours or less. If
> yours are of this type then the results are not surprising. This is the
> well known PostScript printer driver issue: The PS driver makes a mess of
> such bitmaps.

Yes, but it has more than 256 colours. Also I think I know the problem with
the PS driver. I thought a good way to avoid that is to convert it into a
JPEG and put it into ArtWorks and then embedd the ArtWorks document into TW.
I had the typical problem (image is split into very small pieces) with
another image but solved the problem by the way just described.

So I think here there is another problem.

Thanks,
Michael