[icon-discuss] Re: new features

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:12:53 -0700

I tend to get 400-500 messages per day from the lists I am on. Of course,
most of them, I wouldn't reply to, but I might to ten or so besides the
messages I would send myself.
When I send these, I don't want to get any more mail on my unit because I am
home now and want that mail on my pc.
And the send immediately item does mean that you would be constantly
connecting and disconnecting from the wireless or staying connected the
entire time you are reading email.
Of course, this means send immediately would only work when you were within
wireless range.
On a plane or in a car, or bus, or train, or at someone's home where
wireless is not available or anywhere else wireless is not available means
this feature is useless.
Now, if you could read through all of your mail, replying to messages and
composing messages of your own then send them all at once without getting
any new mail on the unit, that is what I want.