[icon-discuss] Re: new features

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:09:34 -0700

You know, Steve. For the first time in probably five years, I am looking
forward to working for Kurzweil at ACB and having my braille plus to get my
email. I can finally filter rather than having 800 messages all in the inbox
as with my braille note MPower and cell phone.
But, on the flight home, I know I will be sitting on the plane trying to get
through the remainder of my mail. If I reply to any and who knows if I will,
when I get home, I just want to upload my replies.
I think the only thing I like better about using outlook for email on my
computer is that I have my messages grouped by conversation. It makes it
easier to get through those 500 messages per day much faster. It would be
neat if the icon had such a grouping facility as well.
I suppose I wouldn't care how I received my mail then, icon or
computer<grin>.
Heck. I don't even use Juice any more for my podcasts. I haven't in months.
Just use my braille plus.
And now that you can start a podcast where you left off, things are just
great.