[ibis-macro] Re: An AMI Overview

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dmitriev-Zdorov, Vladimir" <vladimir_dmitriev-zdorov@xxxxxxxxxx>, <dkirsanov@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:45:05 -0400

Vladimir,

There are two functions going on. One is the EDA tool that determines what
the model capabilities are and the allowed solution space. We made the
decision two years ago that the EDA tool gets this from the ASCII.ami file.
Then there is the simulator that needs to access the code. The simulator
needs to link to the dll, not the tool which is setting up the conditions to
run the DLL.

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107
wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx