[ian-reeds-games] warlords again

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:19:38 -0400

Hey, sorry, I have been filling up the list lately.

Anyway, warlords  the axis and allies map had an error in it. I had no idea
what the hell was going on. I eventually just had to reverse the teams and
play thru it. Then apparently, when a dark elf crossbowmen unit pops up, it
crashes the game. Somehow, I had an extra "d" added to dark elf which
crashed the entire game. So, thankfully, that bit is fixed, so the axi and
allies map should be able to be played without crashing, hopefully. I have
the link below.

Sorry for my ignorance. I am glad I thought to try that, cause I was at wits
end, lol.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/war%20lords.zip

al

"The truth will make you free"