[ian-reeds-games] warlords again

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 19:39:45 -0400

Hi gang,

Ok, here is what I did so far.

1.       Added 1 more extra health point to units that become elite, so they
effectively have a 2 health point bonus when becoming elite.

2.       Siege weapons will move 1 space slower.

3.       Siege weapons get a +2 bonus when using take aim, making that a
little more useful

4.       Archers health has been dropped to 6 from it's original health of
10, cause they suck in melee combat

5.       Elite light cavalry move 1 space more

6.       Elite Light infantry get two actions instead of one

7.       Put in sounds for ballista

8.       Elite archers get two actions

I plan on adding the ability to build some buildings which would be towers,
temples, watchtowers, etc. I am thinking of allowing them to advance in
power even as the players dwelling dows. I would move the hireing of wizards
and paladins to the outsourced buildings. I also thought maybe druids and a
military training school, but that might be more trouble then it's worth. I
guess we will see if it works after some testing.

Link is below. Check it out if you got some time to kill, grin.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/war%20lords.zip

al

"The truth will make you free"

Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD