[ian-reeds-games] Re: warlords again

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:16:57 +1200

thanks for this it looks good.
due to some system issues on several things unresolved and a few other things I may have to kurb working on other things though I will try to keep on top.

At 11:39 AM 8/6/2013, you wrote:
Hi gang,
Ok, here is what I did so far…
1. Added 1 more extra health point to units that become elite, so they effectively have a 2 health point bonus when becoming elite.
2.       Siege weapons will move 1 space slower.
3. Siege weapons get a +2 bonus when using take aim, making that a little more useful 4. Archers health has been dropped to 6 from it’s original health of 10, cause they suck in melee combat
5.       Elite light cavalry move 1 space more
6.       Elite Light infantry get two actions instead of one
7.       Put in sounds for ballista
8.       Elite archers get two actions

I plan on adding the ability to build some buildings which would be towers, temples, watchtowers, etc. I am thinking of allowing them to advance in power even as the players dwelling dows. I would move the hireing of wizards and paladins to the outsourced buildings. I also thought maybe druids and a military training school, but that might be more trouble then it’s worth. I guess we will see if it works after some testing.

Link is below. Check it out if you got some time to kill, grin.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/war%20lords.zip

al

“The truth will make you free”
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD