[ian-reeds-games] Re: Warlords

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:11:12 -0400

Hi Jarek,
No worries buddy, I am sure you will do a fine job. I can't imagine trying
to program a map pack that is in another language! That is impressive to me
all day long. Heck, I have trouble with my own language and I grew up
speaking it, lol.

Actually I would love to see yours when you feel it is ready to show off.
I seem to remember you are something of a history buff?