[ian-reeds-games] Re: Warlords

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 10:47:08 -0400

Hi Richard,
Below is the link for the scripts Abi made. That should clear up the
summoning issues.
The double slash marks were me commenting out the summon in the skill files
because Abi's naming script handles the summoning already. So when I first
started testing it, I would comment it out instead of deleteing just to make
life easier during testing. Now, it is all working good so I should go thru
and erase those. Thanks for reminding me of that!
Hopefully with her folder in the scripts folder, things should be a little
more fun to play. As usual, any comments or suggestions or ancient curses
from the slosh pit of mulikpop the highly flatulent can be sent my way,
grin.
Link is below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/Abigail%20Prescott.zip