[ian-reeds-games] Trying to make a skill that creates items

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:34:03 +0930

Hi,

I've hit a snag with my fledgling map pack. I'm trying to make a skill for my
Sun Mage that allows him to create Light Gems of varying sizes, which restore
different amounts of Mana when used. However, the only way I thought this might
be accomplished was by adding a "drop_item" flag in the file, and big surprise,
it didn't work.

Can you only place items on a map before you play through it, or when certain
units die? If so, that kinda sucks. One of the dandy things about Sun and
Eclipse Mages is their ability to create light gems and pass them out.