[ian-reeds-games] Re: assistance with key was full script

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:28:44 -0600

Didn't we already suggest enabling the summoning of random units?

On 4/22/15, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You could suggest it as a feature improvement.

On 22/04/2015 22:59, Monkey wrote:
To be honest, I also used to think that this could randomize the unit
type that was summoned.

On 4/22/15, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, it is not for that. Going by the readme, it's for summoning a random
number of a given unit in a given area.

The format would look like this:

Skill
10
|flags
description Summons a wing of fighters to attack your ground foes.
summon_cost=1
|script_flags
randomize
randomize_unit_type fighter
randomize_num_of_units 1d6

HTH,
Craig

On 22/04/2015 03:18, Kyle Davis wrote:
i had the impression that the randomize script is capable of randomly
selecting different units that are put in the randomize_unit_type and
if so what is the proper format to separate each type of units

--
-Mew