[ian-reeds-games] Re: The sounds of destruction

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:01:25 +1300

should be able to, just upload it at me I should have some time this week to test.

At 10:22 PM 2/23/2013, you wrote:
Hey Shawn
I am off to catch some ZZZ's but I was wondering if you were up for some SSB testing. I got a stable map pack with some interesting new things, and I just need someone to play the heck out of it, and see what shakes out of it.