[ian-reeds-games] Re: The sounds of destruction

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:24:12 +1300

well on the other maps maps 1 and 2 the . and / keys don't actually show the construction yards as being units.

also it takes a round or 2 to generate  gold to make new units.
I found if I turned unsceen and unexplored off I could find the yards but I had to keep finding them manually as they never showed at all on the screen with the . and or / keys.

At 10:37 AM 2/24/2013, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Well, I did warn you that map 3 wasn't ready for playing. :-)

Craig