[ian-reeds-games] Re: The sounds of destruction

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:42:44 -0500

Hi Craig,
Wow!
I have to admit, I am extremly jealous of your ablity to get exact sounds from
one of your favorite games. Did you ever play fallout? There is one game I
would love to port to TB, or the RPG maker Ian has on the backburner.
AS for the intro movie, I think it would be a good idea. I am sure it would add
to the  feel of the campaign. I never played this game, so this should be
really neat to actually hear the sounds from the actual game!