[ian-reeds-games] Re: Question from beginner

  • From: Jaromír Psánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:05:12 +0100

Hi Craig.
My new units in the empire team is ready to play. I like this, it is good game and some one. I would like send my map packs bu i can not to send it in the web in to map downloads. How can i do it? I have imperial stryker and chopper. Chopper is clasicall fly object, and strker is somethink like tank or armour. I balance betveen strongly and min strongly for the empired units. I want to create my original maps with ships, soldiers, artilery and armour units, and this is a far away. I try map with 3 teams allies, soviets and imperial. I hope that your next maps will be interesting ideas. It is good story which you wrote me.
Thank you.
I must practise in english, because it is terrible.
smile.
Jarek

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Brett" <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>