[ian-reeds-games] Re: Question from beginner

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:27:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jarek,

That's cool, good for giving it a go.

I won't be including your versions of units though, simply because my map pack already has a theme. It's not based on bog-standard modern warfare, the units, structures and teams all come from an already existing game which I'm going to guess you've not heard of. Because of this I'd imagine you're interpretations of things will differ from mine. The Stryker VX, for example, is an anti-aircraft mech, not a tank.

The best way to get started is to copy over a map pack and begin changing things around, which is what I'm guessing you've done. Make up your own teams, units and structures and turn it into a game of your own.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Craig