[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 9

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 23:56:53 -0500

Hi Shawn,
Ok, those sound portable. I like the borg so I am going to port that too, and I
think it will be easier to balance the borg, hopefully.

I am not sure what you had in mind for storyline. One of the things that
frustrated me was that I had to work within the paradigm  of this fed captain
rising int he ranks with ever bigger and better starships. I was hoping for
something a little more episodic, each map tells a little story without having
to make it some broad sweeping save the universe campaign. It doesn't evenhave
to be the same cast of characters, just maps that tell a little story of
themselves, maybe have a storyark season finale of two or three maps, lol.
I should get some companies to advirtise between map choices, grin. Then the
map choices would look like this...

Birds of a feather
To kill a titan
Try new Schlotz beer!
resistance
fog of war
Schlotz beer tastes good! Now new klingon Targ flavor!