[ian-reeds-games] Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 9

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:56:02 -0700

Hey everyone,

I'm releasing dev 9.

It should fix the crashing bug Allan was getting. I'd appreciate you testing that again Allan.

These are the only other changes:
55 Moved extra dll files to the lib folder so they don't clutter the root of the game folder. 56 Added equip_type= flags to units and items for handling scenarios like having warriors that can equip heavy plate armor while wizards can not.

Allan, I didn't actually know how armor worked in those instances so I appreciate the education. It's good for me to know so I can keep it in mind as things progress and we try to support more scenarios.

I'm likely to release the full 1.12 version sometime tomorrow. So this is the last call for map packs that are ready to be included.

Here's the link for dev 9:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43120001/Tactical%20Battle%201.12%20dev%209.zip