[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 9

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:27:05 -0500

Hi Shawn,
Lol, you want to chuck all the ones I like, grin.
How about I keep the ones in the story in the old map pack, and port over the
ones you like into the new one? They just won't have any story or anything like
that.

Your scenarios are probably doable once I get the moduler design  worked out. I
am still experimenting and trying things. Every time I try it I find out
something new. The computer controlled  dudes actually use items, so I must
have been mistaken about that, so Ian , if your reading, Sorry buddy, my bad,
as they say. Your three steps ahead of me.

so, Shawn, when you get the chance, write down a concise list of maps you want
to keep from the old and they will get ported.

I am thinking of the ultimate map.
It will go way beyond the arena. I think it might be possible to make a map,
that a player can create, complete with units from both sides, and I think
terrain even. It might have to be a map pack in itself, lol. I think it is
doable though and it should be something a player can actually customize
themselves. They can build it, then save it like a map pack with the save
feature, so it would be like their own maps made by them for their own use.
Yes, I think I will make that seperate cause that will be  a huge undertaking
but I think it will be the crowning achievement on the starship universe! That
and a nickel will get me a cup of coffee at the local woolworths, lol.