[ian-reeds-games] Re: Sounds needed!

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:01:33 -0500

Most of the age of warlords and kobold dungeon voices were taken from other games. I think balders' gate maybe. besides having voices you could use sound effects instead. Otherwise you'd probably have to buy a desktop microphone and adapt your living space for recording (removing backgound noise makers, blocking reverb etc), get friends to record lines for you which is actually not too hard to do if you have tech-savvy friends, or hire a voice over artist which would cost you money. My recording equipment's only good enough for like voip calls sadly, otherwise I'd record voices too.