[ian-reeds-games] Re: So I had a peek at AGE even though I discovered it had been discontinued...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 22:53:07 -0400

To each their own, but I know what you're talking about. Hopefully tactical
battles can tide you over until you find the right platform for your
adventure.

Al

From: allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
discovered it had been discontinued...
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 08:24:18 -0400

I actually liked shadowgate as played on ian’s game engine. Last I heard was
that someone was going to port zork to it…although I am not sure of its
current status.

I like the game engine because I was never thrilled with text adventures. I
would rather prefer a choice of options rather than trying to figure out
just the right way to say "pick sword up".

Just my two cents, grin.

al