[ian-reeds-games] Re: Script explanations wanted

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 03:40:54 -0500

Healthmanip, key_for_ap are for my own maps and aren't generalized.
current_percent_inflict uses the pointname|value,pointname|value syntax to damag ea unit for a percent of its current health. Damage is direct damage and cannot be protected against.
I'm not sure if I actually coded the percent_inflict_mod thing.
change_music_at_round isn't coded in either, well it is coded but it is commented out so it doesn't work. It lets you change the music at the specified round numbers in the roundNumber|musicfile,roundNumber|musicfile syntax. This change does not save across map saves and loads so when the map is loaded again, the music will be what is set in the map file. But otherwise it worked pretty well. I will reenable it soon.