[ian-reeds-games] Re: Plans for the coming school year!

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:25:44 +0100

Hi Abi.
Thanks for your reply.
I was only trying to have the commando appear randomly. The troop
transport was down as the startunit, which I thought meant a point
where the area would be centralised from. Have I misunderstood that?
And what about what Ian was saying about the quotes around the
numbers? is this necessary or have I done it right?
Thanks
Richard
P.S. I've just tried it using a starttilex and starttiley instead of
the startunit and it worked fine. So could it be something to do with
using a unit instead of a point?