[ian-reeds-games] Re: Plans for the coming school year!

  • From: abigail prescott <abigail.prescott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:15:45 +0100

I don’t suppose there is a way to get a list of all units that can be created
but haven’t yet? Actually, I might not need it, but it would make it a lot
easier and work better. I don’t think the idea I originally came up with would
work without knowing what all the enemy units were. Though I am quite tired and
have a headache, so maybe when I get up tomorrow morning things will seem
clearer.

Abi