[ian-reeds-games] Re: Plans for the coming school year!

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:29:20 -0400

Hey abbi, I can’t wait to test out your randomize positions script. And I would
love to have this actually. Ian has not yet allowed us to define random values
for point_current and point_max and that’s always made me kind of sad. You can
use the Shared.calculate function and ths will do all the dice rolling or
randomizing, as compared to having to do it manually. I used the calculate
function for my reel in scrpt that pushed a unit toward the user either 1 or 2
tiles.