[ian-reeds-games] Re: Newby with a couple questions

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:26:51 -0700

Aha, I see. Well, good luck!

By "stack," I assume you mean three units on the same tile, right?
Because if so...no, I do not believe there is a way to protect the
units that are on a tile, unless there is a skill that they have that
protects them. Your best bet is probably to keep some of the units you
want to keep away from the front lines and have the more expendable
ones at the front to take hits when you're trying to take more
territory.

--
-Mew