[ian-reeds-games] Re: Newby with a couple questions

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:39:03 -0700

Hello,

TacticalBattle comes with a script guide by CraigBrett (I apologize if
I misspelled that!). If you're in the regular map creation guide there
should be a link to it under the heading "Aditional features provided
by scripters." That one will explain how transformation works.
Or if you'd rather not go through the guide I can explain it. *shrug*
But very likely not as well as he did.

For transformation on items...you can't directly use the
transformation flag on an item, but it might work if you set it to an
effect and have the item give the unit in question the transformation
effect. I'm pretty sure the item would have to be useable though, and
not equippable.

--
-Mew