[ian-reeds-games] Re: About Transformation

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:33:05 +0800

The transformation scripts can't be used with items currently, because
scripters don't yet have access to the items that are on a unit so that that
information can be saved over to the new transformed unit. Maybe something
for a future dev release?

Can you see if you can achieve the same thing using effects and my effects
script?